Are you interested in having a mural painted?
Here is the 10 step process
- Fill out the customer information form or give me a call. We can discuss your early ideas for the project
- Provide the following information via email or phone conversation: contact information, theme ideas, approx. size of area to be covered by mural, where it is located, timeframe and any budgetary restrictions.
- If you know exactly what you want and have all the measurements and photos of room, I will email an estimate to you.
- If we need to set up an appointment, upon arrival I will take photos of the space and give suggestions.
- Things to consider: Will mural be matching any bedding or room colors? Would you like it personalized with name, birthday, etc? Is the room base painted? Will all the furniture be ordered and in place? Do you want full background included or just objects?
- I will email you an estimate with a breakdown of all elements of the mural that is based on the project and not exact hours on job. Final price will be revised if the scope of job changes after the original quote. All estimates include travel costs, materials and approximate time to complete the job, and are based on size and level of detail.
- Once estimate and theme ideas are approved, I will require a 20% deposit up front to set a date. After deposit, I will create a photoshop mockup of what the final mural will look like with notes on color and positioning around objects in room. Photoshop mockups are easily edited for changes.
- Once job is started, artwork is sketched directly on the wall with pencil, approved by client, then painted with latex and acrylic paints.
- Final payment is due upon completion of job.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed, so let’s get started!